Fuji has formally announced its entry into the mirrorless medium format digital world with the 51-Megapixel GFX 50S.
The GFX-50S will feature 43.8 × 32.9mm sensor with 51.4 megapixels, and launch with six Fujinon "GF" lenses in Early 2017.
The lens lineup available (at launch!) will be:
- Standard prime “GF63mmF2.8 R WR” (equivalent to 50mm in the 35mm format)
- Wide-angle standard zoom “GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR” (equivalent to 25-51mm in the 35mm format)
- Mid-telephoto macro 1:0.5 “GF120mmF4 Macro R LM OIS WR” (equivalent to 95mm in the 35mm format)
- Fast aperture mid-telephoto “GF110mmF2 R LM WR” (equivalent to 87mm in the 35mm format)
- Ultra wide “GF23mmF4 R LM WR” (equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format)
- Wide “GF45mmF2.8 R WR” (equivalent to 35mm in the 35mm format)
We're insanely excited for this camera, and can't wait for more info. In the meantime, check out the gallery of images supplied by Fuji below:
Read the full press release here: https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/news/article/fujifilm-announces-development-of-professional-use-mirrorless-camera-system-gfx-1